Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I have a few things to say:

Here they are:

~ I have had sick children for almost 3 weeks. All 3 had the fever virus and just when I thought we were well, Noah got strep. Thankfully, he is all better!

~ I hate how repair/installation people give you a time window for their arrival and it NEVER ends up being even close! :(

~ Madeline scored TWO goals in the soccer game last night and Meredith also played well! Too bad I was sitting in my car due to the fact that it was 40 degrees outside. I could see the game but didn't hear much. I am such a wimp!!! :(

~ Greg, Noah , and I are headed to FL tomorrow. It is a business "fun" trip. The girls were supposed to go too, but they have their big 5th grade field trip to B'ham on Friday and didn't want to miss it. They are spending the night with friends tomorrow evening and they can't wait!

~ I.AM.TIRED!!!

No comments: