Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend (Lots of fun)!

We had such a fabulous Easter weekend. It started with Noah's Easter Party at school. He had a blast hunting for eggs which he put in the *basket* he had made in class. Saturday, we headed out to our friend's lake house. Meredith has been several times and I always imagined a rustic cabin type place, but it was just Gorgeous. The kids hunted eggs ( Noah literally stumbled upon the money egg), played games, played in the water, rode in the boat, and did I mention we ate??? Oh my word, I think I ate my weight in dips, chips, and jelly beans!!! ;) Sunday, we went to church and then over to my SIl's house for lunch. Afterwards, we decided to take the kids to see 'Hannah Montana'. They all enjoyed that, even Noah who was dancing in the aisles!!! It was just a wonderful fun-filled weekend!

Noah at pre-school and ready to go ( look at that cheesy grin):

IMG_2311

Serious Egg Hunting:

IMG_2321

Me and my sweet boy:

IMG_2327

Noah and the Golden Egg ( he is 5$ richer):

IMG_2331

Egg Toss:

IMG_2340

Madeline and Annelise win:

IMG_2347

Little guy is very serious about this race:

IMG_2356

Meredith wants to win:

IMG_2355
Go Madeline go:

IMG_2354

Our Family on Easter Sunday:

IMG_2360

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the pictures!!!

Glad you had a good Easter, I miss you!