Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

It is fitting that my first post for this month is on Mother's Day. I have the absolute best mother in the world. I truly do not know why the Lord decided to be so kind to me and saw fit to let me be this woman's daughter. My mom is an inspiration to me and a woman that I have watched walk through both good and bad times with integrity and grace. She has never wavered in her faith and she has always pointed me upward when I have sought her guidance. She has birthed four children and from that she now boasts 4 grandchildren and another one on the way. So today, I honor my mom and tell her once again how proud I am to be her daughter. I love you MOM! :)

She will not be happy with this picture, but I couldn't find many with the two of us. I need to change that!




Here is our family (minus grandchildren):

1 comment:

Christy said...

I like the picture!!!

Who is pregnant?