Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Tuesday....

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile. I needed to just take a *break* I guess. I tried at least 3x to get on here and blog but I ended up deleting everything. I have a few minutes while the kids are out screaming and playing outside, as their dad attempts to fertilize the yard! It really is comical and I am sure that anyone driving by gets a good laugh. Noah is in his cozy coupe and one of the twins is literally riding on top of it down the driveway. Oh the things they think of to pass the time!!!! ;)

Today was a nice day for me. I was looking forward to my break. I got to do some shopping ( not good for the ole bank acct, but good for ME!). I met a friend for lunch and it was delicious....especially the strawberry cake for dessert...YUM YUM! I will be doing extra minutes on the ellyptical tomorrow morning, but it was soooooooooo worth it! For me, there is just something so wonderful about having time away from my kids. I call it "ME TIME", as selfish as that sounds! I love Tuesdays and Thursdays for that reason. I always pick up my children with a better outlook on things. Even if all I do is get some coffee and go home and listen to the quiet, I somehow feel better! Next year, Noah will be going to school either 3 or 5 days a week. He got in the 5 day program but I think I want the 3 day one so he is on the waiting list. The only problem with this school is that the hours aren't as nice as I have now. I get 9-2 twice a week. Next yr, it will be 8:30- 11:30 2x a week and 8:30 -1:30 on Wed, *IF* I pay for lunch bunch. So, I will cherish my last few weeks of blissful solitude. Summer is right around the corner. I am already trying to mentally prepare myself for the noise, chaos, & dragging all 3 with me on errands! How did my mother do it without Mother's Morning Out? My respect for her is at an all time high!!! ;) Just think, there wasn't even Nogin back in those days!!!! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

The lack of Noggin would be enough for me to bash my head against a wall.

Seriously.

Looking forward to lunch Thursday!!

Andrea said...

ME TOO! ;) Where do you want to go? I have been seriously craving some fajitas! I don't know why!!!