Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Easter Weekend......

My Easter weekend was such a blessing. I was feeling tired and rundown and thankfully my husband stepped in and allowed me "time" to myself! Friday night we went to dinner as a family. Saturday, Greg took them all day long and I got to go meet a friend for lunch that I haven't seen in a few months. We enjoyed our lunch immensely along with our caramel brownie and coffee ice cream ( that is the FINEST dessert ONLY next to tiramisu)!!! We also did a little shopping and girl talk...FUN! My day would have been complete after that alone BUT Greg also got us a sitter for Sat night and he and I got to go eat dinner at one of our favorite italian places. To say that I ate well that day would indeed be an understatement!!! Sunday was a beautiful day spent with family after attending church. We headed out to Greg's brother's house and the kids had a blast romping around with their cousins. Sunday night, we put the kids to bed and watched 'The Illusionist' which I highly recommend. GOOD MOVIE....Mom it is right up your alley!!! Monday the kids had an extra day off school so we got to meet Christy(mommy brain) and her two children. Laura Grace is looking like the picture of health and I think everyone had a fun time including my 9 yr olds!!!! So as you can see, I am feeling rejuvenated and ready to go. Good thing, since Greg left for the entire week yesterday!! God knew just what I needed. Below are some pics I took on Easter. Be sure to click on them to see the full picture! Of course I didn't get the perfect shots that I dreamed about. The weather was cold and windy and the kids would not cooperate, so I had to settle for candid shots and individual pics. There is also a precious one of Noah and his cousin Stephanie whom he adores. She is so good with him. I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such terrific pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had such a nice Easter.

Andrea said...

Thanks D! I appreciate the compliments!!! :)

Christy said...

I LOVE YOUR CAMERA!!!

But you already knew that LOL.

Your children looked so cute, your neice is adorable :)