Monday, April 16, 2007

A quick post....

I haven't blogged in almost a week! There are several reasons for that, one being Greg was out of town the entire time and It was just a hard week! I wish I had something witty or clever to share but I am just not in the mood. I seem to have caught a cold from somewhere or maybe it is just the weather changing from cold to hot continuously! My head feels stuffy and I can't breathe. I am sure you guys can relate to how that feels! I promise to be back soon. I can't possibly go too much longer without something weird happening....such is my life! LOL Oh I did think of one funny....well it was funny to me. This has to do with my previous post on Noah and his potty habits. The other day, he was standing there getting ready to "do his thing" and I told him to make sure he didn't spray. He told me in all seriousness " I won't spray, Mommy....I am good at this!!!" . Don't I have a talented child? ;)

4 comments:

Trella said...

Andrea, praying for you and hope you feel better soon.

Christy said...

Noah is so funny, I can see him saying that!!

Jennifer in MS said...

What confidence your little Noah has! LOL

I hope you get to feeling better!

((hugs))
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Пока я есть я буду быть
!!!