Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two Prayer Requests.....

I can't believe it is May already! My girls will finish school in FOUR very short weeks. I am ready for a later start to my day though. Today I have two prayer requests that I thought I would tell my friends/family about:

1. Please pray for my friend Donna. She is my neighbor that has breast cancer. The surgery went well and the cancer is stage one which is an answer to prayer. She is currently going through chemo and it is rough, as you can imagine. I am trying to reach out to her and I just know that she needs all prayers she can get. She should be finished up with the chemo in August.

2. I have someone coming to look at my house for the second time today. I am on his "list of 3" homes. This is the handicapped gentleman and so he has very specific requirements. I don't know that my home will work that way, but we will see. Greg and I have been praying that our home will be a blessing to someone, so it would be kind of neat if this were the person. We also have an open house this weekend, so hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Thanks for praying! I am lifting up all of my friends/family as well and if you have a specific request, please don't hesitate to share it!

4 comments:

Trella said...

I will continue praying for both of your prayer requests. Thanks for the update on both of them.

Jennifer in MS said...

I'll be praying for both of these things!

I can see how your house would work for him. All the main living areas are downstairs and it's all nice and open. Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

Praying

Christy said...

I will be praying this weekend! ENJOY SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!!!!!