Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lazy Lazy....Days!

This week I have been so sluggish. In my defense, I did clean my house Monday, but other then that we have been relaxing. The kids have watched tons of movies and I have enjoyed no schedule. We will go to the pool this afternoon which is such a nice way to spend our time! I updated my reading list for 2008 and I am ashamed at the amount of books I have read. I have got to get going on that. I LOVE to read. I am trying to read some more "classic" type literature. 'Emma' is a slow read for me because I have to make sure that I follow the dialog even though I know the basic story which truly helps! I also added a list of movies and tv shows that I have watched and enjoy/recommend. As a disclaimer, some of them have some objectional content, but are still worth a view. I just rented two movies last week, but I will not put those on my list! :( Sometimes I wonder why Hollywood can't put out better quality. That is why I love the BBC period films so much. They are just really good drama! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am all about objectional comment...

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I loved Juno as well, and of course the Kingsbury books.

Andrea said...

Yeah right Christy!!! ;)