Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Recap:

After a long and lazy week in which my children were climbing the walls and I wanted to pull my hair out, the weekend finally arrived. We spent it relaxing, eating, hanging out with friends, etc. Friday night the girls had a friend spend the night and Greg and I watched 'National Treasure 2'. Saturday ( ahhh blessed Saturday), I left the kids with Greg and met up with CHRISTY!!! We had a fabulous time and I have a picture to prove it!!!! LOL I am so blessed to have sweet friends to hang out with. I can't tell you how many times I have felt low and down on life, and then I have "girl time" and I feel so much better. Christy, you better come visit again soon. I miss you!!!!!


2 comments:

Christy said...

Okay, how big can my smile GET!?!?!

ACK.

I had a great time too!!!! I felt like I was in highschool again during some parts of our conversation LOL

Erica said...

Hey Girlie! I'm so glad you had a good weekend! I was perusing my favorites list and found you again.