Friday, June 01, 2007

Friends Forever.....

Noah and I got to go to Christy (mommy brains) new home today! It is absolutely beautiful and I am totally impressed that I only saw about 3 boxes! I know that they are going to love their new place and make many happy memories there. Noah had a blast playing with Laura Grace and thankfully, I remembered to bring my camera. They ran around in the sprinkler for a bit and then played really well together in her new room! Here are a just a few pics and click on them to get a full view!

Best buddies ( and future husband and wife ;) )



Lovely Laura Grace



Who can resist that adorable face (oreo's and all)?



My wet little fella!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you for your sweet comments :)

We had so much fun today, Laura Grace loves Noah and I love talking to you :)

Thanks again for lunch!!

I will see you Monday;)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children, wow!

Great pictures. Maybe they can use that picture on their wedding announcement. :)

Christy said...

I am all for using it on the announcements...cheaper that way too...LOL

Jennifer in MS said...

Aww....what precious pictures! And only 3 boxes!!! I hope you aren't comparing to when you first stopped by my new house in Deerfield, LOL!