Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Perspective....

Thanks for allowing me to vent yesterday. I was reminded this morning how my silly little complaints are so meaningless compared to people that are fighting for their lives. Please visit the link at the bottom for Catherine Hutton.

I came across her link through my friend Susan Akin ( who is fighing melanoma but doing GREAT, Praise God). I do not know Catherine personally, but she is here locally and she needs a miracle. Please pray for her and her family. They have one setback after another but continue to trust in the Lord. When I think how she would probably give anything to have my "silly trials", then it totally puts into perspective the complaining and grumbling that I am guilty of. So today, lets lift up Catherine and ask God for healing and peace! He is more then able to grant that!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/catherinehutton

No comments: