Christy's were not bad. I got to thinking about myself and I did realize that I have a few! Here ya go:
1. When I am at home, I can not stand to have any jewelry on. I literally take it all ( down to my wedding ring) off. I LOVE jewelry, but only when I am out and about! On that same note, I can NOT shower with jewelry on! ICK!
2. I sleep with my hair pulled back in a clip or ponytail. I can't stand it in my face!
3. I hate greens (turnip greens, mustard greens, the greens my MIL makes..yuck), pears, mushrooms, olives, capers, and bread pudding.
4. When I pump gas, if I am going to spend 20.00 and it goes over to 20.03$ for instance, I will keep pumping to get to a whole number....21.00...isn't that strange??? I don't like cents!
5. I HATE crowds. I have been known to not enter a restaurant because it "looks" too crowded. My dream scenario is to eat lunch with a friend when the place is deserted! Weird I know!
6. When I was dancing, if I didn't get my bun just right ( if it was slightly crooked or not "perfect"), I would pull it out and start over!!!
7. In high school, I kept my room perfectly clean. I always made my bed, and I even had my clothes organized by color! My sister on the other hand was the exact opposite! She is normal! ;)
I think I will stop with those. Most likely, I have made several people cringe and think that I am even weirder then they imagined! ;)