Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. First, I am blessed with the most wonderful mother. Truly, she is a gift from God. My biggest regret in my life right now is the fact that we don't live closer. Life is too short not to be close to the ones you love. Soooo, I had to settle for a phone call. My mom is such a good sport. She will listen to me moan and ramble on about my life for hours. I know she has to get tired of that, but she is so sweet. I LOVE YOU MOM!!! Here is the most recent pic of the two of us. It was over Christmas Break at a bball game.

100_2235

I am also blessed with a great Mother In Law. She has helped me out so much this year. She and my FIL keep my kids just about every Thursday while I teach. They also make every effort to come to all the kids sports and other events. I really appreciate them. Here is Greg and his mom (can you tell it was a bit bright?):

100_2488

My mother's day was fabulous. Greg went and got me coffee at CUPS and then made me breakfast. He also cleaned the kitchen up which is even better then the breakfast part! We went to church and then he had made reservations at 'Biaggis' for his parents and our family. It was delicious. My kids gave me some gifts that they had made at school ( precious) and Greg gave me a necklace and 2 bracelets. I love jewelry! I got to relax and chat on the phone with my mom and then we capped off the evening with a HUGE storm and lost our power for 2 hours. Nothing like a mother's day in candlelight. ;)

My sweeties:

100_2485

I.AM.BLESSED:

100_2494

No comments: