Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Did someone declare it "whiney day"?

Seriously!!! All 3 of my children woke up with a bad case of it! The twins were incredibly hard to pull out of bed...yes I said PULL!!! Then they complained about what we had to eat, complained and whined about their clothes, whined about how tired they were, etc. Noah whined because I couldn't "hold" him. He did this while I was driving and I tried to explain to him that mommy can't hold him and drive at the same time!!! Then he whined because he said his shoes didn't match his outfit. I don't know whether I should be more upset about the whining or that he was worried about color combinations!!!!! Good grief! No one was happier then I after dropping all of them at their respective schools! I got myself a LARGE at Seattle Drip and ran to the grocery for a few things. Since it is "whiney day", then I will not buck the trend. My whine is this: why are organic and "healthy" foods so darn expensive??? why does Brookshires *insist* on taking your groceries (even if you only have 3 things) to the car for you???, and why do big large vans always seem to park next to me and make it incredibly hard to pull out??? OK, done.....now back to regular Wednesday. I declare "whiney day" officially over! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! Today was picture day at school and they had to wear a specific white shirt and be there a little early. Well...two three year olds did not appreciate this change in their routine and the whining and crying began! I'm praying I pick up two happy little boys at 11:30! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

I am right there with you!

Laura Grace was whiny for understandable reasons.

Layton was whiny because he wanted my coffee.

Clay was whiny because he had to stay home with a sick child.

I was whiny myself because it was fun! LOL

Jennifer in MS said...

LOL Andrea! Noah and his shoes.....that's something else!

Yes, organic foods are too expensive!

I hope you enjoyed your coffee in peace!

Please post some more pics of your house! Pretty please!