Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday already?

Where did my week go? Seriously, it has been so busy around here that I feel out of control. I can't stand that feeling. I never intend to be super busy, but I have a hard time saying no to things. We are gradually getting back into the school groove, but it has been difficult. Noah goes to school everyday and while I LOVE the 3 hrs every morning, I feel like I live in my car. I have some *potential* plans to start teaching dance again but I will post about that when all the details are worked out. I took a few pictures of a room in my house that is near completion ( every other room has something left that needs to be hung or is lacking decor,furniture, etc). I will try to post today! HAVE A BLESSED THURSDAY!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ihear you! I am now living in my car or at church!