Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Patience...

It's official....I have NONE! This was evidenced last night in the fact that I totally lost my temper with Meredith! I just don't remember 4th grade being this hard when I was young. We didn't have this much homework and this many tests, and if we did have a test, I know my mom did not have to drill me on the information! Of course, this is where having a twin makes it worse because she is never doing the same things and so I have double the tests and double the homework to keep on top of!!! I am going to have to start sending myself to my room or my closet, and doing some deep breathing exercises! This should also help for the times when Noah is jumping off our brick porch outside or SWINGING from my mantle!!!! Ahhh, patience is such a virtue.....if only I had a little! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now is probably not the time to ask about separating twins in school. But I need to know several opinions about this and at what age...HELP!

Christy said...

Deep breathing while locked in the bathroom works great for me!!

Well, it did.

And then Layton figured out where I was and now he stands on the other side screaming and hitting the door...

I am sorry you had a bad day! I HAVE GOT TO CALL YOU and i will really, really try. Yesterday when I sent you that email sayign I was going to call you a telemarketer called and woke up Layton. We then had to get dressed and go to LG's soccer party...sigh.

But you know how that is!