Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look...its straight....and its darker...and shorter

Ok...so I wanted a change.....I went to my hairstylist yesterday and decided I wanted it shorter and a little more auburn. Well her version of auburn and my version were completely different. I left and came home and burst into tears. I called her back crying and she told me to come back today. Two hours later and I am much happier with the results. She ever straightened it for me for free. That is a rare treat, so I decided to post a picture so that my mom could see it. Since it is so humid here, this look won't last. Every now and then it is fun to do something different.


6 comments:

Diane said...

You look beautiful!

jenny winstead said...

i love the color! it makes your blue eyes POP! very gorgemous!

Ashley said...

I LOVE it!!!

Christy said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

You look so different with your hair straight!

I have tried to go red before...

Kearsmom said...

So so so pretty!!

Banana told me today, "Oh yeah, mom! Mrs. Andrea cut her hair and straightened it! It was pretty!"

Jen said...

I think it looks really good. I never noticed how blue your eyes are....pretty.