Thursday, January 11, 2007

~*Brag Alert*~

This is primarily for Sue-Sue to see! The twins both made the honor role again for the 2nd nine weeks!! WOOHOO!!! I am one happy, proud, & relieved parent. Third grade is hard ( Jennifer is probably laughing at me ;) ). Seriously, this is the first year that we have received actual grades as opposed to the S for Satisfactory and M for Mastered! Also, the amount of homework and test taking has increased dramatically ( get ready Bridgett!). Also, I was especially worried this report card because both girls were very sick during the week of final testing. They missed the reviews for EVERY subject leaving poor mommy to fret and pray that they would somehow remember all that they had learned. So, I can now breathe a sigh of relief and put my feet up!!! JUST KIDDING! Tonight, Madeline had to study for 3 tests and Meredith had 2! There is NO rest for the weary! :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay girls!!!

Tell them Laura Grace is very proud-the twins are her role models :)

by the way, I made the Mex lasagna-Clay says it is his new favorite meal :) Thanks for the recipe!!

Diane said...

Brag away- you have ever reason too! They did great, I'm proud of them as well. They are so cute, I LOVE their freckles!

Andrea said...

Thanks Christy and D!!!!

Glad the lasagna was a hit!!! YUM!