These are not resolutions or anything like that. I set myself up for failure when I post those. Instead, I am just going to write some things that I am praying will happen this year! Let me preface them by saying that I believe that God is sovereign and in control! I hope to be able to look back at these and see how he chose to answer!
1. I would like for the twins to breeze through multiplication! ( My family is not known for its strength in math!)
2. I would like to sell my house and move into a home that we can live in for a long time!
3. I would like for my parents to move closer.
4. I would like for Noah to potty train ( can it be easy too?)
5. I would like to have a full understanding of how a MAC computer works and not have to email Greg's cousin with tons of questions.
6. I would like to start teaching ballet again ( part time of course).
7. I would like to find a church that we can really grow in and be apart of ( and I would like to be there for a LONG time).
8. I would like to be able to take really GOOD pictures.
9. I would like to get my entire house organized ( I mean having everything in a place, labeled and sorted so that I never have to wonder where things are).
10. I would like to end 2007 being able to say that I grew in my walk with the Lord and truly saw his hand work in my life throughout the year.
There you have it. Some of these may seem silly, but they are all things that I desire. I probably forgot a few things so I may have to update later. I am the type of person that has to write EVERYTHING down. It feels good to plan and dream! You should try it! :)