Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Juggling it all....

***PRAY FOR SUSAN. SHE IS HAVING SURGERY WEDNESDAY MORNING (9/12) AT 8am. THANKS!!

Wow, I haven't blogged in so long, that I think alot of my friends don't even check here anymore!!! Life has gotten so busy and I can't say that I am happy with that. I don't like to be so busy, that I am stressed all the time and rushing here and there. Yesterday was a crazy example with errands and 2 teacher conferences, evening activities, homework, & getting kids in bed. By the time I was through with all of that, all I could do was get myself in the bed and pull the covers over my head. I don't think that is what Jesus meant when he said "abundant life". YIKES!!!! Every week I say that the next week is going to be different, but so far, it hasn't worked out that way. I have been able to help a few of my friends out and for that I am so thankful, but some of the other things have just been ridiculous. I told my husband that I am really wanting to get back into my photography, my scrapbooking, and then there is my new house that desperately needs some attention! Forgive me if this sounds like a whine. I am going to try to get back to living my LIFE and make this blog what I originally intended it to be. Stay tuned......:)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Amen sister.

I am wanting life to settle down too!

It seems like I am always rushing, always running, and always busy.

I guess that is life with kids!

Jennifer in MS said...

Praying for Susan today.....

People always want to know "HOW do you homeschool, have time to do this or that, etc.". But I honestly think it's harder when your kids are in regular school. One of my best friends was just telling me last night how hard it is with homework that takes all night, the school functions, projects, etc. To me, that is HARDER! You have my utmost respect for being able to pull it off. I'd be a wreck I think! LOL I just love my days when I have no where to be! Britt and I were just talking about how few miles we've put on the Suburban since buying it last year! That in itself gives me loads more time to accomplish things. Not that this is a plug for homeschooling...not at all. I'm just acknowledging that going, going, going, is tiring and eats up a huge portion of your day! I really hope things balance out for you soon!