Thursday, September 06, 2007

Update on Susan .....

Thanks everyone for the prayers! I had a good visit with Susan. Bless her heart, the phone rang so much. It was different drs, etc. I got to hold her 4 month old little boy who is absolutely precious! She had a photographer over to take pictures of him and they did some mommy and me shots. Sooooooo sweet. She is upbeat and determined. I can't help but feel that I would be a depressed mess! They are headed to Houston today and I just want everyone to be praying that they get the absolute best opinions there. I *think* what is going to happen is that the lesions will have to be taken out and biopsied to make 100% sure that it is melanoma. The best thing would be for it not to be melanoma, but something else that if removed will make everything better. Please join me in prayer for that!!! Just pray also for Susan to continue to feel this supernatural peace. I am sure that until you go through something of this magnitude, you can't possibly imagine how great and true your faith really is! I know that the Lord is wrapping his arms around her and is giving her the strength to get through each day!!!

Other stuff in my life seems so mundane. I have been busy with all kinds of things and I am ready for some slow days. I plan to get my camera out and take some pics of house and kids very soon. I just haven't been in the mood lately! ;(

No comments: