Saturday, September 01, 2007

Calling All Prayer Warriors..

Yesterday was a hard day. I found out that a friend of mine is about to endure a fight for her life. About a year and a half ago, I had the wonderful priviledge of teaching children's choir with Susan. We had alot of fun and her oldest daughter A is Noah's age and they got along wonderfully! Susan was pregnant with her second child during most of the choir year. Everything was going well until about two months away from her due date. She had discovered a mole on her back and the dr wanted it looked at. It turned out to be a melanoma and they immediately scheduled her for an early delivery. Our prayers were answered when all tests came back clear and the cancer had not spread to lymph nodes. Flash forward to a year and a half later and another baby. Apparently Susan had a seizure and it was discovered that there are two spots on her brain. Friends and family, I am asking you to please lift her up to the Lord as well as place her on any/all prayer lists. She is MY age and she has 3 little children under the age of 4. She has a Caring Bridge site, and if you are interested in keeping up with her journal updates and encouraging her with a message on her guestbook, then email me and I will send you the link. Her optimism and faith in the Lord are inspiring. You will be glad that you visited her link! I am believing in her healing and I am believing that God is going to reveal to her and her husband, the right course of treatment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Susan and her family.

Jennifer in MS said...

Oh that is terrible news. I'll be praying for her......

Anonymous said...

Andrea I would love to have her CB site. I'm praying!