Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Breakthrough...

Are yall thinking this is going to be some sort of spiritual post or something? Fooled ya.....it is a FASHION breakthrough. Ok, there are 3 things I hate shopping for due to the fact that I have a hard time finding a good fit:

1. Swimsuits

2. Bras

3. Jeans or any kind of pants in general

Here is my problem with #3 and before you roll your eyes and say" some problem", I would like to point out that everyone and I do mean EVERYONE has issues with their body. The grass is not always greener on the other side. I am admitting here that I know that I am thin....my whole family is small so genetics are on my side....& I am a dancer. We are known for long lean muscle. Does that make anyone want to take up ballet??? I digress...anyway, my problem is that my lower half is shaped like a boy. I have no hips and no butt. Believe me when I say that I wish I had some curves. I bought about TEN pair of jeans this winter. I went crazy..ask Christy because she knows and understands. I think one pair fits me the best and it was the most expensive ( figures). Well yesterday I had a breakthrough....want to know what it is.......two little words......JUNIOR DEPT. Why haven't I tried that before? I am just talking about shopping there for pants.....they FIT me!!!! I bought the cutest little wide legged cropped denim pants for $21.99 and they kept their shape on me all day!!! Hallelujah and I am so happy! :) Now.....if I can just find MODEST jr pants......hmmmmmmmm! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea- you crack me up! What's funny is that I've always shopped in the Juniors section and a couple weeks ago I went into Petites and the clothes fit me better from there! LOL Junior's tshirts are so tight!

Ashley said...

Don't even get me started on bathing suits....

I have not even accepted the fact that summer is almost upon us.

Christy said...

Guess what my favorite jeans in the world is? JUNIOR DEPT WALMART JEANS.

The NOBO brand for some reason fits great.

I am now in the bathing suit mourning phase of spring...sigh.

BUT I AM SO EXCITED YOUR JEANS QUEST HAS ENDED!!!

Kearsmom said...

When you find those modest junior jeans, PLEASE let me know so I can go buy Kat some!