Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Week.....

As last week was short, this week is LONG with a capital L! Seriously when I get home on Thursday night and my husband gets in from his trip, I will breathe a sigh of relief. The weekend went by so fast and Greg had to leave last night which is rare. The highlight of my weekend was definitely date night Friday and then watching 'Robin Hood' Season 2 premiere on Saturday night. It was GOOD!!! I will have to post something on here about it ( when I get a free moment...ha ha). This week will be my crazy week. I thought that since I finished my time with the private school I was teaching for, that things would be slow....not so! Today I have to take Noah to the dentist ( just a cleaning), get back in time for the bus, and then leave to teach at 3:15. When I am done at 5:30 I will run by and pick all 3 kids up ( from my friend who has graciously agreed to keep them) and take Noah to t-ball practice. No one will be happier then me, when I put all 3 to bed tonight and climb the stairs to our tv room and plop myself on the couch with my DVR!!!! Tomorrow is my slow day...and then Wed and Thurs I am subbing LONG hours that I am not used to teaching. I will survive though and God will give me the energy I need!!!! Where oh where is that energy drink??? ;)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Girl, you got me hooked on Robin Hood!!! I even taped a few past episodes to get caught up! I am way into it now. So we can discuss! :o)