Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Day after Christmas....

The day after Christmas we loaded up in the car ( Elvis too) and drove 2 1/2 hours to see my brother and his family. My mom and other brother were also there so we got to spend time with everyone. We ate lunch, opened presents, and then went and visited my sister at her workplace. It was great to be able to hang out and enjoy a nice day with the family.

Meredith and her cousin Audrey:

IMG_4043

My brother Peter and Audrey:

IMG_4041

Madeline:

IMG_4042

Me and Greg

IMG_3964

Nathan and Audrey:

IMG_4038

Madeline and Meredith got clothes and Petsmart giftcards for Elvis:

IMG_4036

Mere and I got some favorite DVD's:

IMG_4049

I Heart my new Camera bag:

IMG_4063

And books:

IMG_4053

Noah's favorite gift was "empire Strikes Back" DVD from mom:

IMG_4033

I love Miss Audrey:IMG_4103

She is soooo funny. Every picture she takes, after you take a good one she wants to do a silly face:

IMG_4105

My mom and all her grandkids (and grand-dog):

IMG_4126

Silly face:

IMG_4127

Do you know how hard it is to get 3 kids,2 adults, and a dog in position for a picture?

IMG_4123

Hard....but totally worth it!!! :)

IMG_4122

2 comments:

Christy said...

your family is so cute :)

Laura said...

Try getting 6 kids and 2 adults to take a decent picture!! I love seeing pictures and can't believe how grown up the girls are!!!