Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weekend Recap:

Yes its Wednesday and I am just now doing a weekend recap. My week has just been busy and crazy....some not good!!! :( So since I don't want to dwell on the bad, I will instead remember my fun and fabulous weekend. First, Friday night the girls and I went with some friends to see 'Wizard of Oz' downtown.

Ready to leave:

IMG_2425

We then went and ate dinner at a pizza place near the theater. Funny story....ran into some girls that I taught last year and their moms. These are very "upper class" mommies. Well one of my friends thought they called our name for a table and we all walked over and sat down. The hostess came and told us that she had in fact called my dancer girls and not us. We took their table!!!! I couldn't look at them the rest of dinner! :( Ha!

The show was good but it wasn't great. I have seen better. We still had a great time though!


Girls in front of the theater:

IMG_2430

Kaylynne, Me and Beth :

IMG_2433

Twins and me:

IMG_2436

Girls being silly:

IMG_2440

Notice Meredith wasn't too happy. She got strep the day before and by the time the show ended, she was ready for bed!

IMG_2443

Girls Re-enacting..."were off to see the Wizard....." ha ha...across the street!

IMG_2464

Saturday was Noah's first Basketball game. I brought my "big mama" camera..got it out ready to shoot pics and NO memory card!!! DUH!!! Next week! Noah didn't know what he was doing but he still had fun and he got the white star "most Christlike"!

Saturday night the twins went to a party. I tell you I was not prepared for all the parties. They LOVE them. The big thing now is to rent out the cheer studio and have a dance party. I figure it is a safe CONTAINED space for them to dance and have fun with their friends while chaperoned. They have 2 more this weekend....they are more social then me! ha!

Here they are with their friend Madison (Veronica's daughter):

IMG_2470

After dropping them off the rest of us went to our neighbors for dinner and games. We ate tacos and played Balderdash! It was so much fun!

Katie, Me and Diane:

IMG_2475

Gretchen, Katie, Me, and Diane...love these girls:

IMG_2478

So much fun playing games:

IMG_2482

IMG_2483

Sunday we went to church and then out to eat Mexican with 3 other families! FUN! Sunday afternoon the girls got ready for another party....eek! They had to dress up as a character for a "murder mystery party". They went to Beth's house and got picked up by a limo and driven to her lake house for Ally's bday. They spent the night and had a BLAST! Sunday night, we got a sitter for little man and went and ate dinner to celebrate our 16th anniversary...WOW!!!! We went to 'Mint' and it was ok. The best part were the cheese fritters, the drinks, and the dessert. I am just not a fancy schmanzy girl. I like ordinary food! We did have a great time though just visiting and being together. I LOVE YOU Greg! <3

IMG_2488

We were going to go to a movie but we didn't feel like rushing dinner so we ended up just going home and watching the rest of Season 2 of 'The Office'. I LOVE that show! It was such a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

okay, because I am nosy I am curious about the bad...

:)

Girl, your social life would exhaust me. Seriously. Congrats to you and Greg!!

Oh, and i had no clue that the stars colors mean something! DUH!! LG got a gold one the first practice and a grey one at the game..I need to look them up.

Andrea said...

Ok well I will email you cause I am NOT posting it!!! Ha!

Heather said...

Hey Andrea, so glad you stopped by my blog! What a great weekend, looks like y'all had a lot of fun, we love playing games!