Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009!!!

Still catching up! Christmas was great this year. We spent Christmas Eve at Greg's brothers house. We just ate dinner and watched part of 'Christmas Vacation'. Sadly no pictures, but I always feel like people look at me like I am crazy when I haul my big ole camera out. We drove home and got the kids into bed by 11. Noah left a plate of cookies and some milk out for Santa. Greg and I then got to work getting everything set out. He also had to go next door and get the "BIG" gift. Christmas day was wonderful. The kids opened presents, we ate breakfast casserole, lazed around in our pj's, and then G's parents came over for a late lunch and more gifts. We finished the day by watching 'Its a Wonderful Life' in blu ray!!! Awesome!!!

The Loot:

photo

More:

IMG_3828

Noah and his "count Douku"

IMG_3853

Girls and Makeup Bags ( with makeup inside...woop woop)

IMG_3854

Paw-Paw and Noah

IMG_3857

Me and Ga-Ga

IMG_3927

Me and Hubs:

IMG_3867

And Drumroll.....the big gift of the day...................

Our tiny toy poodle......

Elvis.....

IMG_3878

Seriously can you resist that face??? ( I didn't want a pet and I couldn't say no to him):

IMG_3884

We all ADORE him:

IMG_3892

IMG_3898

IMG_3904

IMG_3920

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi there!

I am honored that you'd ask me! Email me and we'll talk :)

ashley61985@gmail.com

xoxo!