Monday, January 11, 2010

Girls Night Out!

I have one more post to do on New Years Eve and then I will be caught up. First, I have to recap my weekend. I love spending time with my husband, but there is something about going out with a good group of girlfriends. I always feel 100% better afterwards. It is great going out and talking about anything and everything and LAUGHING! Back in November, a bunch of us went and saw 'New Moon' and then went to dinner at Bonefish. It was SO much fun!

124_2413

Saturday, a bunch of us went and saw 'Its Complicated'. I do not normally see alot of R rated movies. I think the majority of them are trash. A friend of mine had already seen this one and she gave me a good review. I am so glad I went. It was HILARIOUS! It is a perfect girl movie!!! ;) Afterwards, we went to our favorite place....Bonefish! It was CROWDED. We had to wait for a table but were able to find seven seats in the bar area.

Here is me and my good friend Veronica. We have recently become very good friends. I LOVE her. We have the best time. We both have 6th grade daughters and so we have alot in common. We have been out to eat many times, lunch dates, flea market, mistletoe market, shopping,etc. I can always count on her for girl time! Ha !

124_2414

Beth, Kaylynne, and CC! Beth and KL have daughters that go to school with mine. We have made a pact to stay close and are trying to keep our girls good friends too. CC of course is my bestie! Love that girl! She has a 6th grade daughter too.

124_2415

Missy and Tina: I just met Missy. Tina is another with a 6th grade daughter that is a friend of the twins. Love them!

124_2417

I LOVE the fish tacos at Bonefish. They are fabulous. That plus fun conversation with girlfriends = a great night!

124_2419

2 comments:

Christy said...

fun!!!

I wish I could have been there!

Andrea said...

Me too girl!!! I missed you! ;)