Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope all of my friends and family have a fun day & I hope you get to eat some chocolate. Noah and I have already had some chocolate donut holes for breakfast ( that is a real treat because I never buy them)! The twins were very excited to go to school today because they were having Valentine parties! I have vivid memories of Valentine's Day in elementary school. I remember taping the little white bags to your desk and everyone would go around sticking their Valentines in them. I LOVED those conversation hearts! Unfortunately, my Valentine is in Orlando attending a meeting. He told me to be on the lookout for a package so I will update when that arrives. I am planning a special dinner for me and the kids. We are having 'Oh so easy Chicken Parmesan' with a red sauce and a salad with red tomatoes ( see the theme ;) ). For dessert, I have strawberry ice cream that I will top with cool whip and fresh strawberries! YUM! I have never made the chicken recipe so if it is any good, I will post it! Have a fabulous day everyone and don't forget to tell all the special people in your life how much they are loved!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too! Your dinner sounds delicious! Have fun :)