Monday, February 26, 2007

Is it Monday again???

Our weekend flew by! Greg was gone for most of it so maybe that is why I am not in a very good mood. Oh, it could be the fact that we have a mouse in the girls room! ICK....it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. I thought we were through with those. We haven't seen one in over two years. Greg set glue traps out and I have the door closed. I don't plan on going up there and I am bummed because I was going to do a major spring cleaning starting today. I was so upset last night that I had a hard time relaxing. We rented 'One Night with the King' and it was actually very good. I got up this morning and read the book of Esther to see how close to scripture it was. They actually stayed very close!

So now it is another first day of the week, and can you believe it is almost March? We have about 2 1/2 months left of school. I will have fourth graders soon! YIKES! I think I will be quiet now and go busy myself with some much needed cleaning! Anything to keep my mind off of how fast the time is going by! ;)

No comments: