Friday, February 02, 2007

Finally Friday.....

I am so glad that it is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend, although it will be busy! This week has been a long one. My car was in the shop on Monday and then Greg was out of town all week. He didn't get home until late last night. I did manage to survive though and the kids were shuttled around to their activities, fed, clothed, and driven to school on time!!! WOOHOO! I am hopeful that we will all stay well this weekend. Tomorrow Madeline cheers at 9:30 and Meredith has a basketball game at 10:30. They both have a soccer game at 11:30 so as you can see we will be racing over to the fields!!! Tomorrow evening we are heading over to Greg's brothers house to hang out and celebrate my nephew's birthday! We always have fun over there. Sunday, we have church and then we are having some neighbors over to watch the Super Bowl. I am going to make Chili and my kids are very excited about that!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and PLEASE keep praying for my friend Judy. I will post when I know more, but she is getting results this afternoon. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hope ya'll have fun and stay warm :)