Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The mouse is gone....

Hallelujah! When I got home yesterday from carpool, I went upstairs to check and sure enough there was a mouse on the glue thing! I screamed like a wild woman! Madeline and Meredith laughed so hard at me. I couldn't stop screaming and hopping around. It freaked me out so much. I had to go find a box and get the kitty litter scooper thing and put it in the box. Then I made Madeline go throw it somewhere. Of course, she and Meredith had named the mouse "Squeaky" and she kept saying "its ok Squeaky" and "you're a good mouse Squeaky"!!!! Get it out of my house, it is NOT a pet!!!! I sincerely hope that there will be no more little visitors in our home. I simply can't take it. I am not a country girl and I am not good with rodents! YUCK!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am glad ya'll found it!! I laughed so hard yesterday just thinking about you jumping around and screaming LOL. I am a baaad friend ;)

I would be the same way though-YUCK. The OCD in me would be disinfecting everything!!